F&M Bank combines industry know-how, dependable products, modern technology and over-the-top personal service. It takes a talented team of wonderful people to make that happen.
Currently, our apply online option is unavailable so please email [email protected] your resume/application.
Choose F&M Bank
Full Time Operations Assistant
- Learn data entry and balancing
- Learn to process ACH incoming and outgoing files
- Learn document processing in the imaging system
- Reconcile internal accounts
- Assist with special projects
- Learn all teller duties
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Follow all bank policies and procedures
- Ability to continually reinforce the bank’s Mission and Vision Statement and support the practice of this by other bank employees
- Learn various federal regulations including Bank Secrecy Act, Right to Financial Privacy Act, Regulation E and EE, and teller roles and responsibilities relating to each act.
- Ability to prioritize and make on-the-spot decisions regarding customer transactions, weighing customer satisfaction issues with Bank exposure to fraud
- Answer basic customer inquiries regarding interest rates, service charges, and account histories while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies
- Cross sell bank products and services
- Refer customers to the proper department for issues
- Have knowledge of bank deposit products, features, and benefits
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time though shift and may be required to lift bags/boxes of coin weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment